2009/04/18

0027

1. Tonedeff - Warden (Love Lockdown RMX)
2. Tonedeff - The Distance
3. _ghost - Discreet homecoming
4. _ghost - Lullaby
5. a sound travesty - So Who Are You
6. a sound travesty - Not the Same
7. Vernon Lenoir - I Got Rhythm
8. Vernon Lenoir - Djordje I Zmija
9. Vernon Lenoir - Cudna Jada Od Mostara Grada
10. My Awesome Mixtape - Sara Taylor
11. My Awesome Mixtape - The Giant Squid
12. entertainment for the braindead - mi corazón (live @ kulturpalast hannover // 13.02.09)
13. entertainment for the braindead - souvenirs
14. Dubalizer - Soldiers of Dub (with Nell and Mc Bing Man)

Wykorzystane albumy:
ccmixter- Dark paths into ccMixter, a trippy compilation (vol. 1)
a sound travesty - Broken Eyes
Vernon Lenoir - New Adventures Of Vernon Lenoir
My Awesome Mixtape - Songs of Sadness, Songs of happiness
Entertainment For The Braindead - seven (+1)
Fresh Poulp Records - Dub Tentacles Vol.1

No comments: